Weston Pointe is a community of over 200 single family homes. Among the advantages of living in Weston Pointe are a swimming pool, tennis courts, nearby town park, bordering access to the local greenway system and some of the nicest neighbors anywhere.
Weston Pointe is fifteen minutes from the state capital in Raleigh, two hours from the beach in Wilmington and three hours away from the Blue Ridge Parkway- all in a town named as Money Magazine’s “Best Place to live on the East Coast” (Money Magazine, January 2004).
- Location - I40 to Harrison, R on Cary Pkwy, R on Nantucket into Weston Pointe
- Price Range - $335,000-$495000
- Average Price - $375,000
- Year Built - 1994-1998
- Average Lot Size - 0.30
- Neighborhood Amenities - Pool, Tennis
- Homeowner's Association - $35/monthly
- Property Management Company - PPM: 848-4911
- Restrictive Covenants - Yes
- Elementary Schoo -l Northwoods Elementary
- Middle School - West Cary Middle
- High School - Cary High