Tucked away off Weston Parkway, surrounded by Cary’s greenway and Lake Crabtree Park, is one of Cary’s premier addresses: Wessex. Less than one mile for Interstate 40 off North Harrison Avenue, Wessex is only eight miles from Research Triangle Park, three miles form downtown Cary.
Within Wessex, you’ll find the amenities that your family enjoys: a large, competition size swimming pool; lighted tennis courts; picnic areas; and a community clubhouse.
- Number of Homes - 144
- Price Range - $545,000-$1,000,000
- Average Price - $689,000
- Year Built - 1993-1998
- Average Lot Size - 0.48
- Neighborhood Amenities - Pool, Tennis, Walk to Cary Greenway
- Homeowner's Association - $190.00 quarterly
- Property Management Company - PPM 848-4911
- Restrictive Covenants - YES
- Elementary School - Reedy Creek
- Middle School - Reedy Creek
- High School - Panther Creek