The Copperleaf community offers ½ to ¾ acre lots surrounded by green space. The neighborhood trails connect to the American Tobacco Trail providing miles of walking, running, or biking opportunities.
At Copperleaf you can enjoy the 5000+ square ft pool, with slides and splash areas for the kids. The award-winning builder team offers a variety of floor plans and home styles that can be tailored to fit your needs.
- Number of Homes - 80
- Price Range - $725,000-$1,300,000
- Average Price - $800,000
- Year Built - 2008
- Average Lot Size - .5
- Neighborhood Amenities - Pool & access to the American Tobacco Trail
- Homeowner's Association - $1040/yr.
- Property Management Company - PPM
- Restrictive Covenants - Yes
- Elementary School - Highcroft
- Middle School - Salem
- High School - Panther Creek