The CharlestonVillageneighborhood was established in 1995 and consists of 329 family homes. The community is conveniently located on the Cary/Apex border just off Jenks Carpenter and Holt road.
Neighborhood amenities include a pool, playground, gazebo, two ponds, greenways, and natural buffers between some properties.
- Number of Homes - 329
- Price Range - $168,000-$400,000
- Average Price - $265,000
- Year Built - 1998-2002
- Average Lot Size - 0.25
- Neighborhood Amenities - Pool, Clubhouse, Pond
- Homeowner's Association - $420.00 annually
- Property Management Company - R.S. Fincher, 919-362-1460
- Restrictive Covenants - Yes
- Elementary School - Salem
- Middle School - Salem
- High School - Apex