Carolina Preserve at Amberly
The highly desirable Cary neighborhood of Carolina Preserve at Amberly is one the Triangle's premier master planned communities. Immaculately designed to be your oasis, Carolina Preserve was developed by the innovative residential development team of Del Webb.
The Triangle's Premier Active Adult Community!
Carolina Preserve is one of the few 55+, active adult communities in Cary and in the greater Triangle area. No wonder this Cary neighborhood is one of the most popular destinations for many adults & retirees who are moving to Cary!
World-class Cary Neighborhood Amenities!
Cary's ultimate active adult planned community offers its residents exclusive use of a 34,000 square foot clubhouse. Carolina Preserve at Amberly offers the following world-class amenities:
- State-of-the-art fitness area
- Heated indoor pool with locker rooms
- Social lounge area, library, and several multipurpose rooms including a stadium kitchen
- The Varsity Room is a perfect space for residents to gather and cheer on the local teams during sporting events.
- Other amenities include an aerobics/yoga studio, a multi-purpose room, and a small kitchen for serving parties indoors or out.
- Outdoor activities include a scenic walking trail system, Bocce courts, chipping and putting green, , tennis courts, outdoor pool, and 15-acre lake. Carolina Preserve is located in Amberly - the Triangles premier master planned community.
Carolina Preserve at Amberly - Designated as a Top Cary Neighborhood!
Noted for being one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the Triangle, when build out is complete, Amberly will feature a Village Center with small shops, offices and restaurants at the center of the community, along with a Town Center. Amberly is a complete work, live, play community offering Carolina Preserve homeowners the best of all worlds. With your exclusive Del Webb access, you can enjoy the clubhouse making it the perfect location for visiting friends and family.
Amberly's Carolina Preserve is located in prestigious Cary, North Carolina, which has been identified by many prominent national publications as a top rated small city for quality of life, learning and job opportunities.
Directions to the Cary Neighborhood of Carolina Preserve in Amberly
From I-40 east/ Durham & Chapel Hill: Take Highway 55 (exit #278) toward NC-54/Apex. Turn right onto NC55. Turn slight right onto South Alston Avenue. Turn right onto Green Level Durham Road. Turn right onto Carpenter Fire Station Rd.
From I-40 West and Raleigh: Take exit 285, Aviation Parkway toward Morrisville/RDU International Airport. Turn left onto Aviation Parkway. Aviation Parkway becomes Morrisville Carpenter Road. Turn right onto Carpenter Fire Station, right on Yates Home Road.