Cameron Pond offers one of the most convenient locations in the Triangle. Just off the beaten path inCary, this unique neighborhood is adorned with tree-lined streets and quiet cul-de-sacs.
With a 9 acre pond, extensive natural areas, streams, wooded buffers and greenways, Cameron Pond preserves its superb environment. In addition, a 21 acre Town ofCary park is planned to be built adjacent to the community. The Cameron Pond builders, comprised ofNorth Carolina’s finest custom craftsman, are constructing a diverse collection of homes to suit a wide variety of lifestyles.
- Number of Homes: 143
- Price Range: $379,000-$899,000
- Average Price: $525,000
- Year Built: 2007 to present
- Average Lot Size: .25-.50 acres
- Neighborhood Amenities: Junior Olympic Pool, Cabana, Playground, Fishing in 9 acre pond.
- Homeowner's Association $528.00 annually
- Property Management Company: Omega
- Restrictive Covenants: Yes
- Elementary School: Green Hope
- Middle School: West Cary
- High School: Panther Creek